- Operational support provided for decades, worldwide
- Dedicated Headquarters and Field Personnel for each program
- Comprehensive Training, Documentation and Logistics Support of turnkey systems
End-to-End Aerostat Lifecycle Support
Following customer acceptance of the turnkey system, TCOM provides enhanced aerostat Lifecycle Support (LCS) of the system that will significantly benefit the End User for the life of the system.
TCOM’s proven approach to aerostat lifecycle support for fielded systems is based on our expertise in anticipating each system’s needs, balancing availability with affordability, and assigning Headquarters and Field personnel familiar with the system. The support assumes that Operation & Maintenance of the system is being performed by properly trained customer personnel using TCOM supplied documentation, and includes the following elements:
- Supply Support: Initial Provisioning of spare parts, support and test equipment and periodic re-provisioning based on failures and usage.
- Warranty Support: Processing of warranty claims in a timely manner during the warranty period and repair or replacement of the item in question.
- Logistics Monitoring: A Logistics Engineer is assigned to each program to maintain a logistic data base which tracks usage/failures in the field and tracks and expedites return of repairables.
- Obsolescence Monitoring: TCOM utilizes a COTS obsolescence software tool to actively monitor Bills of Material for obsolete items. TCOM will offer a quantity buy or a design upgrade for the item.
Mod Kits to implement system improvements and/or Upgrades that are driven by emerging needs from customer, feedback from field or operators, or improvements supplied with newer systems.
Improving Availability and Efficiency
Based on many years of experience operating and maintaining aerostat systems, TCOM’s proven aerostat Lifecycle Support has helped to increase aerostat systems availability in an efficient and cost effective manner. To better support our expanding business base, TCOM increased our support capability by adding a well-equipped Logistics Center at our MFTF in Elizabeth City, NC.